How it works
The Achieve programme provides an opportunity for students to try out new activities, boost confidence and gain a recognised Prince’s Trust qualification.
The Achieve programme is delivered in school. As part of the programme, students will explore the following:
- Personal and social development:By working in small groups, students will meet new people and make new friends
- Life skills:Through fun and interactive sessions, students will learn how to manage money, be healthy and stay safe
- Active citizenship:Students will work as part of a team to make a difference to our local community
- Enterprise project: This is a Dragons’ Den style challenge. Ready to put students entrepreneurial skills to the test?
- Preparation for work:Create a tip-top CV, practice for future interviews and explore students skills and talents