Careers - Students
Please see the links below for career guidance.
T Levels are new courses coming in September 2020, which will follow GCSEs and will be equivalent to 3 A Levels. These 2-year courses have been developed in collaboration with employers and businesses so that the content meets the needs of industry and prepares students for work.
T Levels will offer students a mixture of classroom learning and ‘on-the-job’ experience during an industry placement of at least 315 hours (approximately 45 days). They will provide the knowledge and experience needed to open the door into skilled employment, further study or a higher apprenticeship.
Students will be able to take a T Level in the following subject areas:
- agriculture, land management and production
- animal care and management
- building services engineering
- craft and design
- cultural heritage and visitor attractions
- design and development
- design, surveying and planning
- digital business services
- digital production, design and development
- digital support and services
- hair, beauty and aesthetics
- healthcare science
- human resources
- maintenance, installation and repair
- management and administration
- manufacturing, processing and control
- media, broadcast and production
- onsite construction